Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Step 12 - part 3

Objective: 100.00 - 200.00 HRK

Starting Balance: 117.52 HRK

February 20, 2007 - Today I performed one coin trade. I traded 1.02 HRK in coins for 3.00 HRK in coins. That brings my doubling balance to 119.50 HRK.

I also added 14.50 HRK of donated money to my doubling stake. Thus, my current doubling balance is 134.00 HRK.

Tomorrow I go to a 3 days business trip to Graz, Austria. I decided to add to my doubling stake part of my traveling allowance that I will potentially be able to save. I will be coming back from Graz on Friday night, and I will report back how much I managed to save and how much I decided to add to my doubling stake. Hardly wait. :)

Current Balance: 134.00 HRK


2 comments:

Darren said...

Thanks for your comments on my Blog (http://allfromnothing.blogspot.com). I have added a link to yours on my blog roll, and would appreciate it if you would do the same.

Thanks

Edo said...

Hi Darren. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Just added link to your blog. Good luck in your doubling.