Monday, April 16, 2007

Step 15

Objective: 800.00 - 1,600.00 HRK

Starting Balance: 800.00 HRK

I donated back to My Doubling Adventure 172.00 HRK I took out as a profit from the Step 14. So, that increased my doubling stake to 972.00 HRK.

Also, on Friday I found 5.00 HRK coin in a sandwich bar, near my work, where I often buy sandwiches. I was on my way out when I notice nice 5 HRK coin on the floor. I picked it up with joy, knowing that my Doubling Stake will be increased.

On Saturday we went to the Zoo and on the way out we stop to buy balloon for my daughter. And there I found 0.20 HRK coin laying on the ground. More income for My Doubling Adventure.

Finally, after all these additions, balance of My Doubling Adventure is 977.20 HRK.

Current Balance: 977.20 HRK



1 comment:

Xinfinitum said...

Hi Edo,

Glad that you are back. We missed you. :)

Thank you for becoming a friend over at "My One Million Friends".

I hope it brings you more success!

Your Friend,
Xinfinitum
dtamp.blogspot.com