Friday, May 18, 2007

Step 15 - part 4

Objective: 800.00 - 1,600.00 HRK

Starting Balance: 1,309.25 HRK

Since my last post, balance of My Doubling Adventure increased to 1,549.90 HRK. I found several coins, with 2 HRK coin being the biggest find. I found it in coffee machine at work. Majority of increase in my Doubling Stake come from different savings that I made in my everyday life that I decided to add to My Doubling Adventure capital. And also there was doubling tax of 1% on my regular monthly income that I added to my doubling funds. Currently I'm very close to finalization of Step 15. I have two ideas for money making projects that I will apply in following Steps. Also, there will be big IPO opportunity in Croatia in September that I plan to participate partly with my doubling funds. But more on that when it comes time.

Current Balance: 1,549.90 HRK


No comments: