Saturday, June 9, 2007

Step 16 - part 8

Objective: 1,600.00 - 3,200.00 HRK

Just a quick update about gold earring. I got 20.70 HRK for it from the goldsmith. That makes it as my biggest find so far in my doubling career. I think it is even biggest find ever. At least I can't recollect I ever found something of more value than this. But also, before I started my doubling project, I wasn't paying much attention on things that I can find on the street.

Anyway, that increased my doubling capital to 2,150.70 HRK.

I received an email from Lulu.com informing me that they sent me three copies of my book that I ordered few days ago. Hopefully I will receive them in 10-15 days. They will bring more profits to my doubling project, and if everything is OK with them I will order between 10 and 20 copies of the book. They should bring nice profit.

Available Capital: 2,150.70 HRK
Invested Capital: 0.00 HRK
Total Capital: 2,150.70 HRK


No comments: