Sunday, January 27, 2008

Step 19 - Forex trading - recovery after draw down

My forex trading account finally recovered after sizable draw down. It was down to almost $1,500, and now it's back to slightly above $2,000, my initial investment. So after almost two months of trading I'm at the beginning. I give some serious thought to withdraw my capital out of forex trading account, and find some other investment for that capital. With this speed I will never reach step 20. But I decided to give it a few more months. Forex trading is a risky business, and it's not easy to find good managed forex account. I think I found a good one with this company. We will see in the next few months.

Online investment deal went very well. In 30 days I earned 50% profits and get out of there. Private deal 1 still didn't start to trade with my capital. It will start in February. Same goes with Private deal 2.

And small update on my tracking method... I decided to get back to tracking Total Capital, Available Capital and Invested Capital of My Doubling Adventure project. I already tracked those figures back in June-July of last year. I figure out it's easier for me to just update those 3 figures than to post complete balance sheet each time.


Available Capital 1,257.92
Invested Capital 15,224.17
Total Capital 16,482.09

.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

rgrace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rgrace said...

rgrace said...
I am a new fellow doubler as well. I have started this month. I am still in what I refer to as the information overload stage. There are so many ways to make money out there. You have a wonderful blog it appears to have a lot of useful content. I look forward to spending a few days reading it. Hopefully it will help me sort through and find the starting point I want to go with. So many ideas so little time. I hope you have a wonderful day.

rgrace
A penny for your thoughts?

Edo said...

Hi Thanks for stopping by. Wish you success in your doubling ventures.

Edo