Sunday, April 5, 2009

Found another 0.50 HRK while shopping with my wife and daughter. Till now I applied only strategy of looking for lost coins for progressing through DYWTAMP. I should start looking for other things to do, because found money can push me maybe through Step 7, but I'm getting to the levels where this strategy is no longer the best way to double money.

BTW, I started to learn playing Texas Hold'em Poker. I found site that teach me how to play Hold'em Poker profitably, and after I learned basic strategies I got $50 from them to play on online poker sites. This money is real, and once I clear them I can take money. But I plan to use that given starting capital to build my poker capital. And, once I play certain number of hands I'll get another bonus of $100 from poker training site. This is not deposit bonuses, but real free money for playing.

If anyone is interested to learn how to play poker and to get $150 in starting capital for your poker adventure then check it here...

online poker

Stake: 4.87 HRK

No comments: