Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Found Money Aficionado

Today I found an interesting web page about found money aficionados...

Found Money

This one page took me to several blogs of found money enthusiasts like ChangePot and MoneyWalker. Seems like those guys are very similar to doublers, just that found money searchers don't have steps, structure and goal of reaching to the million. This few blogs got me thinking am I really a doubler or am I really found money searcher. The fact is that I always enjoy the most in the first few steps where I can look for money and feel the joy of finding it lost somewhere. The part when I had to start trading and do something with it always lead me to lost interest and abandon doubling in the end. Every time I found a coin again I start doing doubling again. Seems to me that the joy of finding the money is something that attracts me to doubling, and not the doubling itself. So I really think I am a found money aficionado. It took me more than two years to figure out. Well, it's better later than never. :)

My current pot of found money is 6.08 HRK and 0.10 EUR. I think I will open new blog to document my found money adventures.


Save Big Cat Habitat

No comments: