Sunday, July 22, 2007

I Signed Up For PayPerPost

Since My Doubling Adventure blog is older than 90 days I decided to apply for PayPerPost membership. And guess what... I got approved! And now I am official member of PayPerPost or as they call their bloggers I become Postie. I must say I'm very happy for that. Becoming a member of PayPerPost gave me an opportunity to browse through their website and to learn more about this company. I must admit that I really like the way they organize this whole business. They seem very dedicated to their company and to both the bloggers and the advertisers. Those guys have a vision and it seems to me that great future waits this company and all who take part in their business model. The most interesting is that PayPerPost just recently turns one year of operation. Can you imagine how PayPerPost will look for two, three or five years? It's really exciting. Check them out here...

blog network

I'm sure you will be amazed with this opportunity. I surely am amazed and excited with the possibility PayPerPost can add to My Doubling Adventure. I see some serious income potential in participating in PayPerPost Opportunities as Postie. I plan to add all income I generate as PayPerPost's Postie straight in My Doubling Adventure assets. Soon I will probably add separate item in My Doubling Adventure's balance sheet to indicate this new kind of asset... balance in PayPerPost. Check them out...

blog network

No comments: