Saturday, December 19, 2009

Long time with no post

Well, it was a long time since my last post. I just count all my finds and compare it with my last reported stake. Since my last post, me and my treasure hunters found 0.75 HRK and 2.20 EUR. Biggest find is 2.00 EUR coin that my dad made sometimes in November. Now I have 64.45 HRK, and 2.90 EUR. I can sell found euro coins for about 20.00 HRK which is really great. I also have one used phone card that I found back in September. I think that maybe I could sell it to some collector. I also found one plastic bottle back in August. Unfortunately, I don't have it anymore as my wife throw it in trash.

Will continue to look for lost treasures for my DYWTAM Project. I decided that this will be my strategy for this Project. I could call it treasure hunting, I guess.

Stake: 64.45 HRK

Other found assets:
- 2.90 EUR
- 1 used phone card

No comments: