Friday, December 25, 2009

Nice Find

Today we made a nice find - 1.85 HRK. We found that money during a short, easy walk in our neighborhood. It was spread in three different locations. We didn't made such find for a long time. Few days ago we also found three plastic bottles. I decided to add that as well to my DYWTAMP. I can redeem it for 1.50 HRK.

I also figured that I never logged 1.00 NOK my daughter and I found few weeks ago, so I added that to DYWTAMP found assets. According to Oanda.com it's current value is 0.87 HRK. As always with foreign currency I will add it to the stake once I exchange it to Croatian currency (the official currency of DYWTAMP).

I'm working on rewriting the rules of DYWTAMP to better express the fact that the only activity I do for DYWTAMP is finding lost assets.

Stake: 66.35 HRK

Other found assets:
- 2.90 EUR
- 1.00 NOK
- 1 used phone card
- 3 plastic bottles

No comments: