Friday, January 26, 2007

My Doubling Stock of Items for Sale

Yesterday, after the work, I didn't go to the store to redeem my plastic bottle. Instead, I increase the number of plastic bottles in My Doubling Stock to 3. Will probably wait till I have at least 10 bottles to redeem. My main source of plastic bottles are my mom and dad.

Also, I think I found a buyer for my tram/bus ticket. But will be sure on that later today.

Few days ago I found an auction site that is based here in Croatia. I wasn't even aware we have that here. I already notice few nice deals, but they are still out of my reach. I think that in a next step or two this auction site will be great source of items that I could resell for nice profit. At least that is my overall plan for the next few steps. But I should be focusing just on my current step. So, how should I double 6.40 to 12.80 HRK? Will see that. :)

Let's do some Doubling!

No comments: