Sunday, January 21, 2007

Step 2

Objective: 0.10 - 0.20 HRK

Starting Balance: 0.10 HRK

January 20, 2007 - After the grocery store we continue to enjoy nice evening by slowly walking in our neighborhood. We pass by primary school and my daughter wanted to climb up the stairs. I agree and we went up. When we get down the stairs I notice something shining in the grass. I look closely and YES! It was a 50 lipas coin. It was less than 10 minutes since I found my first 10 lipas and completed Step 1, and here I am now, with 60 lipas (0.60 HRK). I only need 20 lipas (0.20 HRK) to complete Step 2, so the additional 40 lipas (0.40 HRK) has to be removed as profit. This is direct effect of small changes I made to the original system where I apply Rule # 4 to found money as well. So, I will exchange 50 lipas coin for five coins of 10 lipas and then I will keep one coin of 10 lipas in My Doubling System in order to complete Step 2. The rest of the coins (0.40 HRK) I will remove from the system as profit.

Step 2: Completed!

Current Balance: 0.20 HRK

3 comments:

Xinfinitum said...

Hi Edo,

Welcome to the Doubling Adventure.

I answered your question about carrying over money to higher steps on my blog but thought I would add it here as well.

---------------------------
Hi Edo,

My understanding of Rule Number One is that any money found can be applied to the stake and it can be applied to higher steps if it meets those Steps criteria.

Rule Number One states: Any money you find after this 1p (or lipas) (during any stage of using this system) can be added to the stake money. E.g (for example) finding a £10 note in the street (assuming you can't find the owner!) immediately leapfrogs you on step 12 (or can be added to the stake money if you are on a later stage.)

I take this to mean that Found Money has a special status in the Double to a Million Plan. If you are on step One and find a ten dollar bill it can be applied to the stake and bump you up to Step Twelve.

Regarding Step Four it is talking about money you make trading or working or buying and selling. In those type circumstances, everything but finding the money, you have to remove the profit that would exceed the completion of the present step.

On page Six of the ebook "How to Double your Way to a Million in 28 Steps" it makes a comment under Further Notes and Examples, Rule One: "There is magic in finding or being given money." He further comments that "Any more money you find is regarded as a 'gift' to the system and can be added to your stake money."

The author sees found or given money as a unique 'gift' and gives it a special status which causes Rule One to transcend rule number Four.

It is only in the early stages more than likely that found money will "Leapfrog" you to higher Steps that will have any significance in your journey.

However, if you feel that you do not want to "Leapfrog" to higher steps from found money than you can adapt the rules to not do that and take the profit out.

Good Luck on your Adventure in Doubling,
Xinfinitum
http://dtamp.blogspot.com

Edo said...

Hi Xinfinitum,

Thank you for your answer. I read it on your blog too. I did it exactly as you recomend... I slightly change the rules so that Rule # 4 is applied to Found Money as well. So, I take the profit out even from found money.

Good Luck in your Doubling,
Edo

Xinfinitum said...

Hi Edo,

I can understand your decision to take the profit out. I never found a large amount that leapfrogged me very far so I was able to go through the Steps slowly.

This slow move through the Steps provided me with the chance to learn many lessons along the way that I may not have been able to experience had I jumped up to a higher Step too quickly.

I think your decision will enhance your Doubling Adventure.

Also I want to thank you for purchasing the Midas Method ebook. I did receive an email stating that I had received a commission for it. I appreciate your help and contribution towards my success in The Double to a Million Plan.

Thanks Again,
Xinfinitum