Monday, January 22, 2007

Step 4

Objective: 0.40 - 0.80 HRK

Starting Balance: 0.40 HRK

January 22, 2007 - Today at work I checked the coffee machine twice, just in case someone didn't pick returning change after purchasing coffee or some other hot drink. I found nothing. Well, will keep checking each day, at least while I'm on these lower Steps.

I did one trade with my mother again. This time I traded 0.30 HRK for 0.60 HRK. So, my current balance is 0.70 HRK.

I also took four plastic bottles from my parents. I can get 0.50 HRK for one plastic bottle, so I figure those four bottles will be perfect for one of the following Steps. :)

Anyway, I didn't succeed to complete Step 4 today. Hope I will succeed to complete both Step 4 and Step 5 tomorrow. I plan to do some trading tomorrow with some of my friends at work. It will be "will you give me 1 kuna if I give you 50 lipas" type of trading. After the work I plan to go to one of the stores and exchange plastic bottles for money. And maybe I even find some coins in the coffee machine. :)

Current Balance: 0.70 HRK

No comments: