Thursday, January 25, 2007

Step 7

Objective: 3.20 - 6.40 HRK

Starting Balance: 3.20 HRK

January 25, 2007 - First thing I did when I got to work was to check the coffee machine. And BINGO! This time I found 0.50 HRK on top of the coffee machine (not in change return thingy).

In that moment my Doubling balance was 3.70 HRK.

Next, I sell postage stamps to a friend from work for 0.30 HRK.

In that moment my balance was 4.00 HRK.

And I also did more trading with coins. I traded 1.00 HRK coin for 2.00 HRK coin with friend from work. Since I started My Doubling Adventure I done several coin tradings with friends from work, and every time I done it with another friend. I plan to do few more coin tradings and then will stop, hopefully before people start thinking I'm crazy. :)

Anyway, my balance right now is 5.00 HRK.

I also increased my stock of items for one plastic bottle. A friend of mine has this bottle in his office and I ask him if he can give the bottle to me. He said "yes", and I plan to redeem it after the work, on my way to home.

Current Balance: 5.00 HRK

No comments: