Saturday, January 27, 2007

Step 9

Objective: 12.80 -25.60 HRK

Starting Balance: 12.80 HRK

January 27, 2007 - My dad found 0.10 HRK coin and he took it for me. I also sold phone card to my mom for 1.10 HRK. So right now my Doubling balance is 14.00 HRK.

Now my capital is high enough to start trading some real stuff. Few days ago I opened account on one Croatian online auction site. Today I browse through different items and found several that fits in my current budget and that I believe I could sell for at least double price. I won on one auction. It is for two hand made items, made by crochet. The price is 10.00 HRK. I believe I could sell it for at least 20.00 HRK. I actually hire my mom to be my sales force. :) Some of her friends are interested in those kind of products, and I will even split the profits with her for everything she sell for me.

I bid for several similar items... one is for 15.00 HRK and one for 30.00 HRK. I will had to sell my first item fast so I can raise enough capital to purchase those other items. I also place bids for two juicers. If I won at least some of those items and successfully resell them, I think I will be very close to completing Step 11.

Current Balance: 14.00 HRK

No comments: