Tuesday, January 23, 2007

New Items Added To My Doubling Project

I didn't find any coins in the coffee machine. But what I did found in my office is following:

- 1 unused tram/bus ticket (it can be used both in trams and in buses within the city transport area; it cost 6.50 HRK so I guess I could sell it for 2.00 HRK at least; I don't use public transport so I will probably never use it myself),
- 2 covers that I was ready to trow in the trash... but they have postage stamps on them so I keep stamps and trow away covers (4 postage stamps in total),
- 1 used phone card (it may even have some credits on it).

All of those items where found by me on different occasions in the past few months, and were just laying around in my office. Covers are from some mailings I got in my office and I will definitely throw them away together with stamps if I didn't start My Doubling Adventure. So, I think I didn't brake any Doubling Rule by keeping those items and adding them to my Doubling stock of items to sell.

Now My Doubling Adventure Project owns following items:

- 4 plastic bottles
- 1 unused tram/bus ticket
- 4 postage stamps
- 1 phone card (probably used)

So, let's do some trading. :)

No comments: