Sunday, January 21, 2007

Step 1

Objective: 0.00 - 0.10

Starting Balance: 0.00 HRK

January 20, 2007 - I was on my first hunt to find coin of 10 lipas and complete the Step 1 of My Doubling Adventure. I was again on a nice evening walk, this time with my daughter and my wife. We went to the video store and to our local coffee bar. All the way I was looking to find that first coin of 10 lipas. And I found it! After the coffee bar we went to our local small grocery store and just bellow the paying desk there it was... a nice little coin of 10 lipas! I took it right away. And smile was on my face. :) First step of My Doubling Adventure was completed. I couldn't believe I made it on my first hunt. That little coin is a seed of adventure and wealth that will come by following the system and rules of "How To Double Your Way To A Million" ebook.

Step 1: Completed!

Current Balance: 0.10 HRK

No comments: